Saturday, August 14, 2004

'Twas Friday 13th yesterday

And I didn't even realise (although I did have to go bck to work after my 2 days off ill - does that count?)

Little else to write, really (this could be the reason no one reads this...). Sheffield Wednesday won, again, that's twice in a row, which is some kind of record for us. We're eighth now - Coca Cola Championship here we come (hmmm...).

Bought The Day Today on DVD recently - if you haven't watched it you must (no, really). Anyway, since having seen it, as well as reciting all the catchphrases/memorable lines, it's proving very difficult indeed to take the news, or anything similar to news, seriously. Like I tried to watch Channel 4 News straight afterwards (which I do try to watch as it's pretty good and a darned sight better than BBC News), but couldn't take it seriously.

Of course, lots of people have that problem with ITV News without having to watch TDT, but I didn't say that.

No comments: