Monday, March 14, 2005

Hello, it's me...

Ahem. Yes, I am still alive and no, we've still not reached 100 viewers yet. We're hoping for it any day soon, but considering Wandering Thoughts has been going for over a year, this may be a long shot (especially as I reckon a fair few of those visitors have been, er, me).

Anyway, I have had inspiration! It came from two sources: first of all, my deep, rather anoraky obsession with Queen and, secondly, a mammoth operation going on here, which is a, frankly mad, attempt to review every UK number one record. Ever. And yes, I'll freely admit to ripping the idea off.

Combining the two, I decided what could be better than a review of every Queen single ever? (Lots of things, probably, but none that I could think to put on here). They may not be much good (the reviews, that is, not the singles - some of those are quite good), but hey? it's the fun of it, isn't it (or something).

So, we'll kick off in a new post, with...

No comments: