Thursday, January 15, 2004

Have just added comments from the nice peeps at enetation - here's hoping they work. Feel free to try them. Or I might cry, or something...

Had bit of a strange experience at work today. Went to do some photocopying and, as I walked back to my desk, had pins and needles in my finger. No idea why, it just came on. Felt a bit flushed, but am now wondering if this was just hypocondria - I suspect so. Told someone at work about it:
"Was it in your left arm?"
"No, my right."
"That's alright, at least it's not a heart attack."
"No..."
"Might be a stroke though; that's what I would say."
Cheers...
Felt fine all afternoon.

Can anyone shed any light on this? If so let me know. You could always use my new comments system (if it works...). There seemed to be no reason whatsoever for this to happen. Then again, I wondered why no one ever used that photocopier...

No comments: