Monday, February 09, 2004

sorry...

OK, I'm failing quite miserably to keep this up to date like I said I would.

Mind you, since apparently only three people have looked at this since 30 Janurary, I'm not sure it will bother too may people...

Anyway, some things have happened since my last post, but not much. We've started a discipleship course at church called Masterlife, which has been very challenging, thought-provoking, but interesting. I think it's just the start of what God wants to do in my life, but I definitely think He wants to use it to... bring changes that are desperately needed. Of course, I have to let Him. And that's the difficult part...

Tomorrow, at work, we go on our team build! We're not going far this time, only to Castleton. But it'll be my first night away from Joy since we got married :-( So, I'll miss her, but it's only one night, so I hope it won't be toobad. Will report back once it's over.

No comments: